ThingWorx IoT Platform
The user interface of the service is located at https://thingworx.aalto.fi.
Detailed information about ThingWorx platform including its documentation are available on the website of PTC at https://www.ptc.com/en/products/iiot/thingworx-platform.
- Storage and processing space for sensors data
- Communication on the IP protocol. Firewalling is defined case by case
- Bi-directional communication between sensors and the platform
- The server and sensor data are located in Aalto’s datacenter
- User and access control management
The service can be ordered by contacting to [email protected]. ITS provides light scale support via a consultation partner.
IoT devices must communicate directly on the IP protocol or via a dedicated IoT gateway. ThingWorx license allows not more than 7500 IoT devices in Aalto’s’ Thingworx environment.