Safety training maintains skills and know-how as well as ensures response readiness in various hazardous situations. First aid courses, encountering a challenging customer training, tailored occupational safety card trainings, hot work license trainings and electrical work license trainings are available. In addition, we organise initial extinguish trainings and tailored occupational safety trainings on demand. The obligation to occupational safety trainings is statutory.
We offer first aid courses. At least 5% of office workers and 20% of special workspace workers (testing halls, workshops, laboratory spaces, and studios) have received first aid training including update trainings.
Rescue organisations of the properties need to have received firs aid training.
The target group of the training is personnel working in customer service. The training is not a scientific lecture. Instead, it focuses on special characteristics of interaction and provides tools to recognise and control them efficiently.
- different age groups from children to seniors
- profiling on the field
- guiding decision making based on the previous
- mental health problems TOP 5
- recognising and acknowledging them
- discussing with a person planning a suicide
- risk assessment of the suicide plan
- methods for controlling fear and aggression
- talking to calm
- acting in a situation where there is a risk of violence
The trainer is psychiatric nurse, Bachelor of security and safety management, Senior Constable Arttu Vallenius. He has worked in ER, psychotherapy unit, acute psychiatry, Aggravated violence unit as a detective and as a Police University College lecturer.