The leading technical universities in Nordic and Europe
Cluster- and N5T-networks are international cooperation platforms linking universities in the technical field. These networks aim at enhancing the cooperation of their partner universities in research, education and innovation activities.
Cluster-network was established in 1990.
Currently there are 12 members representing the leading technical universities in Europe:
- KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Politecnico di Torino
- KIT - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Grenoble Institute of Technology
- IST - Instituto Superior Tecnico
- TCD Trinity College Dublin
- Aalto University
- TU Darmstadt
- TUE Eindhoven University of Technology
- UCL EPL Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech
Nordic Five Tech (N5T) was established in 2006.
It is an alliance of the leading nordic technical universities:
- Aalto University - Helsinki, Finland
- Chalmers University of Technology - Gothenburg, Sweden
- Technical University of Denmark - Lyngby, Denmark
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology - Stockholm, Sweden
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology - Trondheim, Norway