Application closes on
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We shape a sustainable future by making research breakthroughs and innovations in and across our disciplines. We spark the game changers of tomorrow and create radical solutions to wicked global challenges. Our community is made up of over 12 000 students, 400 professors and close to 5 000 other faculty and staff working on our dynamic campus in Espoo, Greater Helsinki, Finland.
Aalto University Shop brings together a selection of Aalto ARTS Books publications, student and alumni works and sustainably-minded Aalto University products such as hoodies, beanies and notebooks. Aalto Shop locates in the A Bloc shopping center and opened in fall 2018.
Sales Assistant to Aalto University Shop in Otaniemi, Espoo
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing person to join our shop team and help develop our retail culture and experience. You will be part of a team that will work in an exciting platform that serves and sells to both external and internal customers in our store located in the aBloc shopping center.
As a Sales Assistant at the Aalto University Shop, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and experience in store, by email and phone
- Assist customers in finding what they need
- Ensure store aesthetics and visual merchandising are up to standard
- Restock the store
- Handle store deliveries
- Process web shop orders
- Represent Aalto University
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting opportunity to be involved in a rewarding customer-centric team where your ideas and skills may help develop and shape our future retail experience.
In order to succeed, we expect that you are or have:
- Proactive attitude towards work, and a get-it-done mindset
- Passionate about customer service
- Have general knowledge and an interest in sales
- Good people skills and the ability to work as part of a team as well as alone
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Good English and Finnish language skills
This is a part-time, fixed term contract term. Working hours: 10–12 hours a week (mornings, evenings and weekends). Starting date is as soon as possible, negotiable.
For more information about this position, please contact Retail Operations Manager, Daniel Abild on July 18th between 14:00 and 15:00 on tel. 050 441 2878. Please submit your English application and CV through our recruitment system by 24th of July.
More about Aalto University: