Aalto University is a multidisciplinary university in the fields of technology, business, arts and design. It opens up new possibilities for strong multidisciplinary education and research. Aalto University has 11 000 students and staff of 4 000 of which 400 are professors.
Aalto Ventures Program (AVP) is the entrepreneurship education program at Aalto University. Here, students in multidisciplinary teams do hands-on exercises and gain entrepreneurial tools, ready to be used to construct a startup or to renovate an existing company from within. We teach students to build like an entrepreneur. Learn more at https://avp.aalto.fi and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aaltoventuresprogram
Hello, I’m Myungji Suh, Head of Communication at Aalto Ventures Program, and we are looking for a new team member — Producer — to join us! As a team member, you will be a part of creative planning and building new concepts together with the AVP communication team. As a producer, you will be responsible for creating online experiences, producing video contents for communications and possibly organizing online events for AVP.
We are looking for someone who has the abilities and skills listed below, and who can work in alignment with our values. If you think that this is you, please apply now!
- Responsibility: We prioritize sustainability, hold ourselves accountable and take ownership of our actions and mistakes
- Courageousness: We go to the edge of ordinary and push beyond with the full knowledge that we might fail
- Collaboration: We foster transparency, and enforce diversity and inclusion, even when there would be an easier path to choose
- Managing your own time and energy
- Giving and receiving feedback in a constructive way
- Producing creative and effective video materials for communication
- Having a proactive and self-oriented way of working
- Being a constructive team member
- Participating in AVP activities as a part of the Communication team
- Having analytical mindset and attitude
- Up-to-date with what's going on in the video and media industry
- Good writing and communication skills in English, other languages are assets
- Excellent skills in professional software for video editing
- Being able to coordinate different projects
- Experiences with online event platforms will be considered as an advantage
- A highly motivated and international team
- Flexible working hours and guaranteed holidays
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- A gateway to Aalto’s startup ecosystem
To apply for this position:
Years of studies: 2-N (We can only hire a currently active student of Aalto University for this position)
Working hours: ca 20-25 h/week
Starting date: 7.1.2021
The position is open only to current Aalto students, who are studying actively in the academic year 2020-2021. We cannot hire graduates for this position.
The applications need to be submitted through Aalto University recruitment system ("Apply now"! link below) no later than 1.12.2020. Please attach your transcript of records, CV and motivation letter.
More information about the position from Myungji Suh, Head of Communications, phone +358 50 505 7554, email: [email protected]
Questions concerning the recruiting process: HR Coordinator, Saara Haggrén, [email protected]