Stakeholder Advisory Board
The School of Engineering aims to ensure that the education and research conducted at the school is relevant for industry and other stakeholders. The Stakeholder Advisory Board supports the school in this aim.
The board serves as a voice for our partners in industry, government and other parts of society working in our areas of expertise.
The target of the board is to share and discuss matters related to research, research equipment investments, spatial development and to boost collaboration and thus increase impact within the society.
Meetings of the school's Stakeholder Advisory Board are held 1–2 times annually, hosted by the dean of the school.
Director General Arvo Kokkonen to chair School of Engineering Stakeholder Advisory Board
The School of Engineering Stakeholder Advisory Board, launched in 2021, promotes the impact of the school's research and education among Finnish industries and society.
- Arvo Kokkonen (chair), Director General
National Land Survey of Finland
- Antti Aaltonen, Director
Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries
- Jean-Christophe Almira, SVP, Head of R&D
- Mervi Heinaro, Deputy Mayor, Economic Development, Sports and Culture
City of Espoo
- Maija Jokela, Managing Director
Ramboll Finland Ltd.
- Kai Kaatra, Chair of the Board
Industrial Water, Ltd.
- Pekka Metsi, Chief Executive Officer
- Juha Pankakoski, EVP, Technologies
- Tarja Takki-Halttunen, Vice Chair of the Board
- Markku Varis, Chief Executive Officer
Sweco Finland Ltd.