Resource and investment working group
The resource and investment working group assists the dean in making decisions on how funds appropriated for the school are allocated.
The dean is assisted by the resource and investment working group in allocating funds appropriated for the school. The working group prepares for the dean’s decision a proposal for the principles governing the allocation of the funds appropriated for the school by the university president for the school’s operations and the school’s departments.
- Vice Dean of Impact, Professor Kari Tammi, chair
- Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Professor Pedro Vilaça
- Head of the Department of Civil Engineering, Professor Leena Korkiala-Tanttu
- Head of the Department of Built Environment, Professor Raine Mäntysalo
- Head of Finance Pekka Mård
- Technology Manager Panu Sainio
- Development Manager Elina Karvonen, secretary