TUNTO2 - Emotional agency in strategy implementation
The project studies strategy implementation through exploring emotional agency and emotional climate. The project continues the development of the concept emotional agency and studies it in strategy implementation. The project is conducted in an intervention context, where the members of the participating organizations are supported by an emotion-focused intervention. During and after the intervention, both quantitative and qualitative data are collected to seek understanding of and how emotional agency manifests in enacting strategy.
Current events and news
- TUNTO2 blog (in Finnish) has been published and you can find it here
- The article on the concept of emotional agency at work has been published in Vocations and Learning https://rdcu.be/cY3jo
- Hökkä, P. Vähäsantanen, K., & Ikävalko, H. (2022). An integrative approach on emotional agency at work. Vocations and Learning
- The article on developing and validating an emotional agency measure has been published in Frontiers in Education.
- Hökkä, P. K., Räikkönen, E., Ikävalko, H., Paloniemi, S., & Vähäsantanen, K. (2022). Emotional Agency at Work: The Development and Validation of a Measure. In Frontiers in Education (p. 434). Frontiers.