Innovation Call (EIT RawMaterials) – RIS & Internationalisation
Official call page - https://eitrawmaterials.eu/call-for-projects-2019/
- Proposal Registration Deadline: 11 Jan. 2019 at 13.00 CET
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 Feb 2019 at 13.00 CET
- Partners are invited to put forward small Internationalisation projects (four target regions) that are building on the results and experiences of the earlier projects.
- As part of the so called RIS-activities EIT RawMaterials will outreach mostly to those EU regions where a smart specialisation strategy supports the RM issues and where there is no critical mass of KIC partners.
EIT RawMaterials strategy for delivering maximum impact in the RIS regions is:
- Engage strong key partners from RIS Regions or those having focus on and commitment to RIS regions to enable outreach to the local stakeholders. Engage the local stakeholders for them to benefit from being involved in KIC activities.
- Transfer the Knowledge Triangle Integration concept into RIS regions to contribute to increasing the innovation level and skills and capacity building.
- Carry out core KIC activities in innovation/upscaling and education with partners and external stakeholders in RIS regions.
- Grow KIC participation from non-partners (and potential partners) from RIS regions by securing a strong presence in the RIS countries (Hubs) and by targeted matchmaking & networking events