Education Call (EIT RawMaterials)
Official call page - https://eitrawmaterials.eu/call-for-projects-2019/
- Proposal Registration Deadline: 11 Jan. 2019 at 13.00 CET
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 Feb 2019 at 13.00 CET
- EIT’s focus is on shaping innovation, entrepreneurial and intrepreneurial skills in four domains of learning: Master Education; PhD Education; Lifelong Learning and Wider Society Learning
- It is expected that course plans are Bologna compliant, and proposals should demonstrate elements of pedagogic innovation
- It is encouraged to submit proposals that consolidate existing programmes to a) strengthen the industry involvement b) expand their institutional and geographical outreach.
- Are requested to reach a non-EIT/EIT funding ratio of 50/50.
- Co-funding contributed by the project consortium is encouraged and will be evaluated positively. Co-funding can also be “in kind”. Co-funding can be contributed only by EIT RawMaterials Partners.
- Partners may request up to 100% funding for eligible KAVA costs.
- Specific tasks may be attributed to subcontractors, if the necessity is clearly justified and follows the general H2020 principles.
- If the EIT funding requested for the project in total is more than 300,000 EUR, the financial sustainability and impact generated (e.g., number of trained graduates) by the proposed project after the funding period must be discussed with the KIC’s staff prior to submitting the proposal, and thoroughly documented in the proposal itself