Digitalisation in Aalto
Digitalisation is a key area at Aalto University: ICT, media, computation and modelling have been chosen as focus areas of Aalto.
Our topics include, but are not limited to: computer science, networks, communications, signal processing, electronics, automation, technology-intensive industries, digital applications of engineering design and production, mechatronics, media, games, information and service economy, computational sciences.
Aalto's departments and institutes in the area of digitalisation
- Aalto Industrial Internet Campus
- Aalto Media Factory (ARTS)
- Aalto University Digital Design Laboratory ADD (ENG+ARTS)
- Department of Communications and Networking (ELEC)
- Department of Computer Science (SCI)
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation (ELEC)
- Department of Information and Service Economy (BIZ)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ENG)
- Department of Media (ARTS)
- Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics (ELEC)
- EIT Digital Helsinki Node (SCI)
- Helsinki Institute for Information Technology (SCI + University of Helsinki)