Master's Degree Programme in Space Science and Technology (SpaceMaster) (Erasmus Mundus)
120 studiepoäng (ECTS)
Det tekniska utbildningsområdet
2 år, heltidsstudier
Lämplig lägre högskoleexamen eller motsvarande studier.
Ja, för studeranden från länder utanför EU.
The main objective of the Course is to combine the great diversity of space expertise at six European universities and two Third-Country universities to a common platform of competence within the guidelines of the Bologna process. The educational cooperation is supported by scientific and industrial organisations, thus providing direct contacts with professional research and industry.
Another objective is to give the students cross-disciplinary extension from laboratory and computer simulation environments to hands-on work with stratospheric balloons, rockets, satellite and radar control, robotics, sensor data fusion, automatic control and multi-body dynamics.
The Course brings together students from around the world to share their existing competence in space science and technology and to develop it with Europe's space industry and research community. The added value of the SpaceMaster Course compared with other Courses in the same field can be summarised as
- structured cooperation between the academic institutions and industry
- education influenced by current advances in research
- increased intercultural understanding and integration
- structured cooperation between the universities via the use of the ECTS grading system, combining together different educational models
- exchange of experience for both the academic and administrative staff
- a wide range of specializations improves career prospects of students.
More information can be found from the programme's homepage.