By merging Finland’s premier business, technology, and art and design universities in 2010, the resulting institution, Aalto University, envisions a future that is international, multi-disciplinary, and full of opportunities.
FOR THE INTAKE OF 2014 NO TUITION FEES WILL BE CHARGED.Students selected in the application round 2014 will not be charged tuition fees.
The programmes listed below participate in the national tuition fee trial and charge a tuition fee of 8 000 euro/academic year from current non—EU/EEA-studnets. Aalto University also offers scholarships for non-EU/EEA-citizens who are required to pay tuition fees.
Schools of Science, Electrical Engineering and Engineering:
- Master’s Programme in Mobile Computing – Services and Security
- Master’s Programme in Service Design and Engineering
- Master’s Programme in Communications Ecosystem
- Master’s Programme in Mechanical Engineering
School of Business
- Master’s Degree Programme in Information and Service Management
- Master’s Degree Programme in Corporate Communication
- Master’s Degree Programme in Marketing
School of Arts, Design and Architecture
- Master’s Degree Programme in Environmental Art
Cross disciplinary Degree Programmes
- Master’s Degree Programme in International Design Business Management (IDBM)
Tuition fees are charged/scholarships are offered for
- non-EU/EEA citizens
There are no tuition fees and/or scholarships for:
- citizens of EU/ EEA (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) countries, citizens of Switzerland
- non-EU/EEA citizens who are family members of European Union citizens*
- non-EU/EEA citizens who have a right to permanent residence in Finland*
- non-EU/EEA-citizens who have completed or who will complete Finnish Higher Education degree (university degree or degree from university of applied sciences) by the end of July 2013*
*Applicants must provide certification of being considered a family member (as defined in the Aliens Act sections 37 and 154) of an European Union Citizen, a photocopy of the residence permit (residense permit codes P, P-EY, A) or a degree certificate from a Finnish higher education institution.