European Mining, Minerals and Environmental Program (EMMEP)
Master of Science (Technology).
Field of Study:
Technology and Engineering
2 years, full-time
An appropriate Bachelor´s degree or an equivalent qualification.
Language of Instruction:
European Mining, Minerals and Environmental Program (EMMEP) is a Master's degree programme organized in international cooperation between five Europe's leading universities in Mining and Resource Engineering:
- Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Aalto University (Finland),
- RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- Miskolc University (Hungary)
- Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland)
EMMEP builds on the strengths and the complementary expertise of the mentioned universities in Earth Science studies and research. The European Mineral Programs started in 1996 and until 2013 over 650 students have participated to the programme and are united in a well‐organized alumni network.
Aalto University School of Engineering participates to the study track of European Mining Course (EMC) and Aalto University School of Chemical Technology takes part to the European Mineral Engineering Course (EMEC).
During the two-year Master's programme students study in three different universities:
• EMC: Aalto University, RWTH Aachen and TU Delft.
• EMEC: Miskolc University, Wroclaw University of Technology and Aalto University.
EMMEP and admission to the programme is coordinated by TU Delft. Please, see more information at http://emmep.org/
Page content by: | Last updated: 17.09.2015.