Master's Programme in Computer, Communication and Information Sciences
Master of Science (Technology).
Field of Study:
Technology and Engineering
2 years, full-time
An appropriate Bachelor´s degree or an equivalent qualification.
Language of Instruction:
Aalto University offers the largest ICT programme in Finland both in number of students and size of faculty!
Master's Programme in Computer, Communication and Information Sciences (CCIS) offers eight major subjects that can be applied to. Please find links to major-specific websites below:
- Acoustics and Audio Technology
- Communications Engineering
- Computer Science
- Game Design and Production
- Machine Learning and Data Mining (Macadamia)
- Security and Mobile Computing
- Signal, Speech and Language Processing
- Software and Service Engineering
The application period for the September 2018 intake takes place in December-January 2018 with the exact dates confirmed later.