Wellbeing from Science and Art
Aalto University is an internationally unique combination of fields where science and art meet business and technology. The university strengthens Finland's competence base and creates conditions for innovations, economic growth, employment and wellbeing, now and in the future.
Scientific research and artistic activities can be found on three campuses, six schools, 36 departments and several separate research units and institutes.
Research and artistic activities in schools
- Research at the School of Business (biz.aalto.fi)
- Art and Research at the School of Arts, Design and Architecture (arts.aalto.fi)
- Research at the School of Science (sci.aalto.fi)
- Research at the School of Chemical Technology (chem.aalto.fi)
- Research at the School of Electrical Engineering (elec.aalto.fi)
- Research at the School of Engineering (eng.aalto.fi)
The OP Financial Group Research Foundation awards Professor Juuso Välimäki
The Foundation granted a EUR 20,000 encouragement award for distinguished research merits.
Aalto University professor emeritus comments on the breakthrough discovery of gravitational waves. #aalto #LIGO ...
A process revolutionising cotton recycling wins the H&M Global Change Award
The Ioncell-F™ process adapted for the conversion of waste-cotton into new textile was awarded as one of five winners among 2,700 proposals.
Aalto University to take over CLUSTER Presidency
Aalto's objective will be to promote entrepreneurship education at European universities of science and technology.