One day of tutorials and two days of talks, open discussions, and statistical modeling on 29-31 August in Helsinki, Finland.
StanCon 2018 Helsinki will take place 30-31 August at Aalto University Töölö Campus (Runeberginkatu 14-16, Helsinki) in the proximity of Helsinki city centre. Tutorials on Wednesday 29 August, will be at Aalto University Otaniemi campus (Maarintie 8, Espoo).
Stan is a probabilistic programming and statistical modeling language used by tens of thousands of scientists, engineers, and other researchers for statistical modeling, data analysis, and prediction. It is being applied academically and commercially across fields as diverse as ecology, pharmacometrics, physics, political science, finance and econometrics, professional sports, real estate, publishing, recommender systems, and educational testing.
StanCon 2018 Helsinki Organizing Committee
If you have questions regarding registration, payments, travel, please email email@example.com.
For other questions regarding StanCon Helsinki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
StanCon is organized by a volunteer committee:
- Aki Vehtari (Aalto University)
- Breck Baldwin (Columbia University)
- Jonah Gabry (Columbia University)
- Lauren Kennedy (Columbia University)
- Daniel Lee (Generable)
Local organization committee in Helsinki:
- Eero Siivola (Aalto University)
- Juho Piironen (Aalto University)
- Topi Paananen (Aalto University)
- Tuomas Sivula (Aalto University)
- Michael Riis Andersen (Aalto University)
- Akash Dhaka (Aalto University)
- Shrikanth Gadicherla (Aalto University)
For more details, see the conference website at mc-stan.org/events/stancon2018Helsinki/