Murjottelu - Interdisciplinary Summer Training Campaign
Murjottelu is Aalto University's Interdisciplinary Summer Training Campaign, organised by Aalto Career Services. The aim of Murjottelu is to help students in finding internships in their own fields of study, and at the same time help companies in recruiting the right trainees.
The internship will take place in a company as a working team consisting of two or more students from different fields of study (business, technology and design). The typical working period is 2-4 months during the summer.
Murjottelu campaign has been organized since 2004 and more than 200 students have been offered an internship trough the campaign. Students get to apply theory into practice and gain valuable job exprience. Working with challenging task in interdisciplinary teams helps them to clarify their professional identity.
- Deadline for companies applying to Murjottelu is at the end of February
- Offered internships are posted online during January and February
- Application period for students is open 13.2. - 28.2.2013, application form can be found from Murjottelu's page in Into.
- Murjottelu Kick Off will be held 14.2.2013
- Preselected applicants are given to companies in the beginning of March (2-4/position)
- Companies interview applicants, and make final decisions on hiring
- Internship begins as agreed
- Murjottelu Closing event will be held in August.