Services and benefits
As member of Aalto University Alumni network AlumniNET an alumni will get:
- Networking opportunities with experts and students from and outside his/hers field
- Opportunity to use life-long e-mail forwarding address firstname.lastname [at] alumni [dot] aalto [dot] fi
- Information on the latest research and university news
- Information on further education services
- Opportunities to knowledge creation and professional development
- Opportunities to share ideas and experiences with students
- Opportunities to engage in university development
- Invitations to University events, seminars and parties
- Events especially for Alumni
- Regular newsletter by e-mail
- Aalto University Magazine four times a year
- Possibility to use AlumniNET
In addition to these, alumni colleagues and cooperation partners offer several varying benefits (viewing the entire list of benefits requires registration) and alumni can make use of the following services:
- Going Global internet service: Suitable when looking for work or internships in other countries than Finland.
- From Alumni to Alumni Job Board: Alumni can now easily post job offers, for free. Alumni looking for new job opportunities can get the information about new job postings straight to their e-mail.
- Talent Match: Recruitment service enabling transactions between competence and competence demand where social media portal is combined with recruitment events. The portal provides companies with efficient ways of reaching international, experienced professionals.
Aalto University’s Mentoring programme combines sector-specific, cross-disciplinary and international mentoring. The heart of mentoring is in one-on-one meetings with a student and an alumnus, but different encounters and networking are given an important role. Teamwork in working life has become ever more important, and that is why mentoring at Aalto University also emphasizes a cross-disciplinary approach and thematic meetings in small groups as well as company visits more than before.
The bilingual mentoring program is open for both Finnish and international master students and alumni.
Read more about the mentoring programme on AlumniNET.