Printing and graphic services
Unigrafia is a service unit that focuses on graphic communication and is owned by Aalto University and the University of Helsinki. It specialises in graphic communication services developed for the needs of universities.
- Multichannel publishing services: printing, publishing, web products
- Functional and cost-effective printing services
- Supporting the visual look of universities
We offer neighbourhood services and small-scale production on campuses. Our efficient, centralised production at the Vallila printing house produces larger volumes cost-efficiently. Unigrafia is familiar with the special needs of universities and the benefits our customers receive are based on this knowledge:
- Regular partnership ensures efficient time management
- Negotiated prices
- Continuity and uniform quality
- Opportunity to develop the service
Unigrafia employs 55 printing professionals
We have six service points: Vallila, Vuorikatu, Meilahti, Viikki, Töölö and Otaniemi
Ecological values are one of the cornerstones of our business: Nordic Ecolabel printing press (certified quality system).