The Communications unit is happy to assist members of the media in all matters concerning Aalto University, whether you were looking for an expert or information on the university. We also provide logos and press photos.
Professors and other experts
Please contact the communications if you are looking for an expert from Aalto University. You can also use Aalto People (people.aalto.fi) for searching our experts, or check the webpages of the schools for reference:
- Professors at the School of Electrical Engineering (elec.aalto.fi)
- Professors at the School of Engineering (eng.aalto.fi)
- Professors at the School of Chemical Technology (chem.aalto.fi)
- Professors at the School of Arts, Design och Architecture (arts.aalto.fi)
- Professors at the School of Science (sci.aalto.fi)
- Professors at the School of Business (people.aalto.fi)
News and press releases
If you are planning to photograph or film on our campuses, please contact us at communications [at] aalto [dot] fi.
A selection of press photos is available at the Aalto University mediabank. Please credit the photos to Aalto University and the photographer.
If you are looking for a specific press photo, please contact communications [at] aalto [dot] fi.
All the university logos are downloadable at the Aalto University logo generator (materialbank.aalto.fi).
Aalto University in social media
- Facebook (facebook.com)
- Twitter (twitter.com)
- Instagram (instagram.com)
- YouTube (youtube.com)
- Blogs (blogs.aalto.fi)
Aalto University Magazine
Aalto University's stakeholder magazine focuses on science and art, technology and business – we describe how they converge and write about the people behind our stories.
- Aalto University Magazine (aalto.fi)
Brochures and publications
- Aalto University at glance (pdf)
- Aalto University Annual Report 2014 (pdf)
- Older annual reports available at Key figures (aalto.fi)
- Aalto University theses and publications (lib.aalto.fi)
Guidelines on names and trademarks
Page content by: | Last updated: 08.10.2015.