Tenure track career system
Building success from day one at Aalto University
Be part of an international academic community. Aalto University tenure track is a career system for talented academics and is the foundation of Aalto University’s objective to be a world-class university. Are you looking for attractive career opportunities?
At Aalto University tenure track you…
- take your research to a whole new level
- build a successful academic career
- benefit from the university’s vast company collaborations
- receive mentoring
- get career assistance and guidance
- receive support in research resources
- develop your leadership skills and pedagogical competence
Aalto University provides the tenure track professors with adequate resources, and supports their competence development through versatile learning and training opportunities. Aalto University's tenure track is in full action: since the tenure track system was introduced in 2010, about 250 professors have been recruited by the end of year 2015. Aalto University provides a multicultural working environment – currently over 30% of our tenure track professors have an international background.
The Aalto tenure track career system consists of three levels: